Thursday, November 4, 2010

Craft Room Is Finally Done

Well the project started the second week of October is finally complete.  The closet is done and the loaded as well.

Pam can now see all the material and everything has a place.  I do still need to print labels for the upper containers.  Maybe Pam will do that.  She likes using the label maker.

Not that all my list is done.  I still have curtains for the Office to finish and a ceiling fan to replace in the guest bedroom  but, a large part of the list is checked off.  Now maybe on to a little playing.  I have yet to dig out my lather or my carving tools and it is getting to be that time of year.  I like to do those type things when it is cooler as nothing is more miserable than to be covered with saw dust and sweaty to boot.

Will be posting more recipes soon.  Hope all is well

Bruce and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment