Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Hard to believe it is already Holiday Time again.  Seems like it was just Thanksgiving a few weeks ago.  We are hosting at our house this year.  Our son Charles and his wife Heather will be here as will some longtime friends from San Antonio Tina and Mario.

We are planning a fairly tradional meal less the turkey.  We are having ham instead.  Not a big fan of roasted Turkey (my daughter in law shares my views)  I like turkey a lot of ways just not baked in the oven.  I made my trademark mac and cheese (7 different kinds of cheese), mashed potatoes and cooked the ham.  Pam made deviled eggs, a cheese tray and relish tray, Parker house rolls and green beans.  Heather made a peanutbutter pie.


Now for that nap

Hope your day is great.

Bruce an Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment