Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Decorations Part 5 Santa is Done

Well Santa is complete.


And Hanging out with Rudolph.


The last Angel's body was carved today.  Got a late start as Pam and I worked on cleaning up the leaves in the yard and then treated our selves to lunch at Jason's Deli for our hard work.

This one is a little more ornate than the first.  We are supposed to get a cold front tomorrow so I am not sure when I will finish the wings.  I think I will move inside for a few days and work on some indoor projects.

Here is how the yard looks at dark.







Pam and I also added a few more lights today.  Now there are 800.  I cannot imagine how many are in some of the yards around.  We also put out the spots fore the decorations. I have everything tied to timers.  We will see what is does to our electric bill.

More Later

Bruce and Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment