Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Projects

Well I finally finished the last Angel and have it installed in the yard.





And in my return to woodcarving I finished a small pine Santa.



He was carved from a piece of 2x4 scrap.  Not the best carving wood but I had intended just to get my feet wet again.  He has however already been spoken for.



I finally finished my office curtains as well.  Blaze has bestowed the title of best cat project ever on his window seat.  He comes and asks for the blind to be raised in the morning and spends a big part of his day watching the world from his window.

After taking a break to bake and make some projects for Pam to give to her teacher friends as well as some of my friends.  It has been a surprisingly busy holiday so far and I already have projects lined up for next year.

Pam is now off for the Christmas holidays, so there are several projects we want to complete before she returns to work.  New Years will be here before we know it.

More Later

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment